The April Master Mini will be April 4th at Veterans Park, teeing off at 9:00 a.m.
In celebrating April Fool’s weekend, this mini will be a bit different than your usual. This mini will consist of only 13 holes with a par of 43 … kind of a safari round! If you’re like me, you’ve always wanted to shoot in the ’40s! Here is your chance!
The layout will be the regular course, but with these changes:
- Tee from 4’s Am tee to #5’s basket (par 4)
- Tee from 5’s tee to #7 basket (par 4)
- Tee from 9’s tee to 11’s basket (par 4)
- Tee from 16’s tee to 17’s basket (par 4)
- Tee from 18’s tee to the practice basket (par 3)
It’s just a little twist to keep things interesting.
The cost will be $2, as usual, and we’ll have a couple CTP’s as well!